The BOM of Ballinrobe Community School, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo invites applications from suitably qualified teachers for the following positions which may arise during the school year 2017/18.
Completed applications may be submitted ONLINE ONLY by clicking on the links below and following the form instructions. Once the application form has been submitted, you will receive a copy of the completed application in the email you have provided on the application form. Please ensure you do not make any errors in the email address you provide. You will then be asked to submit a scanned copy of your original Leaving Certificate to the school vacancies email address. Applications submitted by post or by hand will not be accepted.
With regard to the positions of Biology and Maths (Job Sharing and Career Break), please note you will be considered for both categories and need only fill one application form.
- Irish and Maths (Career Break) – 22 hours Irish and Maths Application Form
- Irish with Spanish or Italian – 22 hours Irish with Spanish or Italian Application Form
- Business and Maths with LCVP (Maternity Leave) – 22 hours Business with Maths Application Form
- Biology and Maths (Career Break) – 22 hours Biology and Maths Application Form
- Biology and Maths (Job Sharing) – 11 Hours
The closing date for all of the above positions is Wednesday 7th June, 2017 not later than 12 midnight. Applications are date-stamped automatically as they are submitted by the candidate. Any forms received after the deadline will not be considered. It is hoped to hold interviews before the end of June 2017.
Posts are subject to sanction by Department of Education & Skills.
Shortlisting may apply.
Ballinrobe Community School is an equal opportunities employer.